Accessibility For All
We’re Dedicated to Accessibility
Mortgage Research Center is dedicated to keeping our website, products and services easily usable for all. We are committed to improving your experience and making accommodations with additional requests at all times.
Optimizing smartphones (Android, iOS)
Smartphones have built-in screen readers like Talkback and Voiceover.
- “Talkback” for Android: Find “Apps” icon, then “Settings”, then “Accessibility”, then toggle “Talkback” on.
- "Voiceover" for iOS: Find “Settings”, then “General”, to “Vision”, then “Accessibility”, then toggle “Voiceover” on.
Zooming in/out on your screen or browser
- Windows: Press and hold the windows key and plus sign (+) to magnify the page. You can also use the Windows “Magnifier” tool. To zoom out, press and hold the windows key with minus sign (-).
- Mac:In System Preferences, open “Universal Access” and click the “Seeing” tab. Check “Zoom” to “On.”
- Apple Devices:Tap “Settings”, then “General”, then “Accessibility”. Tap to toggle “Zoom” to “On.”
Using speech dictation and screen readers
- Dictation software and text-to-speech helps those without ability to perceive and input content on a page by audibly delivering the content to the user. There are several free options available, such as NVDA, VoiceOver, and Talkback.